Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sewing Pattern, Twirly Swirly Skirt (pdf pattern), 2 to10 Years



 






This is an adorable “flower power” skirt. This will inspire your girl to jump, dance, sing and twirl. This skirt has color everywhere for fun in the sun.  A matching hair band  adds to the cuteness quotient. A simple white t-shirt would highlight the beauty of the skirt.You can also pair it with spaghetti tops in summer or with turtle necks and tights in winter. So choose your set of three coordinating fabrics and get going. Be your little girl's new favorite dressmaker!
The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 2 to 10 years and can be used many times as your child grows. It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner.All my patterns will include printable pattern pieces  wherever necessary. On the other hand if the pattern can be interpreted in a few straight lines, that would be explained to perfection without the added hassle of cutting and gluing the pattern pieces. 

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the 'Contact Me' form in my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. You are free to sell the finished items made from my patterns. All my patterns are protected by copyright.

Lovely pictures courtesy Olive Coleman Photography.
$6.99

20 comments:

  1. Can you make one for big girls too? The swingy ruffliness just shouts Spring!

    I would love for you to follow my blog too so that we can share ideas!

    Your newest follower,
    Val @ http://cookcraftcrocheting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable-my nieces would love these! I'm your newest follower from finding fabulous-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think delicious is the word for that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Saw you at Caft-o-matic link up. Beautiful work & ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it soooo adorable! Cute girls too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is adorable. I love the tulle edge detail. So sweet. Found you at Take a Look Tuesday. I'd love you to link up to WKWW-What Kids Wore Wednesday tomorrow!

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaahhhh SOOO cute!!!totally wishing I had a daughter to sew for! I came over from the JAQ link up. Would like to invite you over to my craft/recipe party going on now. I've been hosting recipes for over a year and crafts for just a few weeks, so we are gathering momentum, would love to have you a part of it! http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2012/08/five-layer-oreo-dessert-and-tasteful.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out gorgeous! Now that I have learned to thread my sewing machine, I'd love to start making cute projects such as these :)

    Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely skirts and such cute supermodels!!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, it's nice to meet and follow you! You have such a great taste. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day


    hope you'll visit me too!



    ciao bella
    sensible sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm in love! How cute! The colors are awesome. :) Thank you for sharing at our
    Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is too cute! What little sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have featured this on Serenity Saturday @ www.serenityyou.com

    Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable skirt and gorgeous fabrics!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-18.html

    ReplyDelete