Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ruffled Diaper Cover Sewing Pattern, Newborn to Two Years






 


Every baby girl deserves a pretty diaper cover and the search for a perfect one ends right here. These ruffled diaper covers are easy and quick to sew and they are sure to add a touch of cuteness and fun to any outfit your little one wears. This will be a sewing pattern that you would revisit over and over again to make a fun diaper cover for your own baby or as  baby shower gifts. They can be used as photography props or for everyday wear. The ruffles are optional; you can easily sew one without the ruffle and lo you get a diaper cover perfect for your little man! These bloomers take very little of your time and hence you can make as many of them as you want to match your little one's various outfits.

* The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 0-3 months to 2 years

* It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner.

* This pattern includes printable pattern pieces for the whole diaper cover. All you will have to do is print and cut them out.

Model Pictures Courtesy, Serena Garcia Photography.


$6.50

8 comments:

  1. This will be a sewing pattern that you would revisit over and over again to make a fun diaper cover for your own baby or as baby shower gifts. I like your post. Here are large collection of diapers. Girls diaper are very cute.
    Regards,
    Diaper Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are the cutest sewing patterns I've ever seen. I must be pregnant because looking at them got me all teary eyed! I can't wait until I'm done with all these hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm featuring this in my fabric projects round up today! I've spread the word all around my social media and I would love for you to re-share in anyway that works for you! Come on over and check out all the features.. I'd love for you to grab a button from my footer if you don't already have one! Emily@nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just saw your comment.

      Delete
  4. Me and hubby just had the are we having a boy or girl debate this morning. So if he is right I need to make tons and tons of these. Awesome stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so precious! I need some little ones to make them for!

    ReplyDelete